How can I help my partner last longer during sex?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Try positions that emphasize the top of the penis rather than the sensitive underside. Focusing on pleasure beyond intercourse, such as through foreplay, also helps reduce the stress that can become associated with sex when premature ejaculation is a problem.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman is less likely to have orgasms early in a relationship. Her body needs time to adapt to the ...
How can I cope with delayed ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Focus more on foreplay during sex. The spark of novelty, anticipation, sharing fantasies and other p...
How can I enjoy sex if my partner has premature ejaculation?
Sari CooperSari Cooper
It is important that a man's partner be gentle and direct about the frustration they're feeling rega...
What do male orgasms feel like?
Orgasms feel different for each person, but many men describe orgasms in similar ways. The first fee...