How can I help my partner have a female orgasm?

Debby Herbenick
Sexual Health
First, don’t make orgasm a goal, which only adds anxiety. That said, try touching her clitoris during intercourse, or wear a vibrating C-ring around the base of the penis. An adaptation of the missionary position called the coital alignment technique also helps because it uses the man’s pelvic bone to massage the clitoris.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

What is delayed ejaculation?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
Delayed ejaculation occurs when a man is able to have an erection but isn't able to ejaculate. T...
How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re rel...
Is something wrong if I don't orgasm every time I have sex?
Most likely, nothing is wrong if you don't have an orgasm every time you have sex. In fact, it's pre...
Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman is less likely to have orgasms early in a relationship. Her body needs time to adapt to the ...