How can I help my partner have a female orgasm?

Debby Herbenick
Sexual Health
First, don’t make orgasm a goal, which only adds anxiety. That said, try touching her clitoris during intercourse, or wear a vibrating C-ring around the base of the penis. An adaptation of the missionary position called the coital alignment technique also helps because it uses the man’s pelvic bone to massage the clitoris.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

What is delayed ejaculation?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
Delayed ejaculation occurs when a man is able to have an erection but isn't able to ejaculate. T...
Can alcohol cause delayed ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
A small amount of alcohol may put you in the mood for sex, but larger quantities can impair not only...
Is something wrong if I don't orgasm every time I have sex?
Most likely, nothing is wrong if you don't have an orgasm every time you have sex. In fact, it's pre...
How can I achieve the best orgasm?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
There is only one kind of orgasm. Sure, you can achieve it in different ways. But in the end, an org...