How can I have an orgasm during sex?

Debby Herbenick
Sexual Health
First, focus on the pleasure of sex, not orgasm as a goal, which adds anxiety. That said, try touching your clitoris during intercourse, or ask your partner to wear a vibrating C-ring around the base of his penis. An adaptation of the missionary position called the coital alignment technique also helps because it uses the man’s pelvic bone to massage the clitoris.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

As a man, how can I help my partner reach orgasm?
Good In BedGood In Bed
Sex isn't necessarily better when it's longer. If you're not hitting all the right spots, she's not ...
How long does it typically take to achieve orgasm?
The average man achieves orgasm in three to five minutes; it can take a woman four times as long. Th...
How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re rel...
Why should my partner see a doctor if he has delayed ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
Get a clean bill of health for your partner if he has delayed ejaculation (DE) -- consistent trouble...