It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.
- Q Can I have an orgasm without realizing it?
- Q What are psychological causes of delayed ejaculation?
- Q How can I improve my ability to orgasm?
- Q How can I have an orgasm during sex?
- Q As a man, how can I help my partner reach orgasm?
- Q Why should my partner see a doctor if he has delayed ejaculation?