It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. You can give yourself an orgasm through masturbation. Masturbation involves sexually stimulating yourself by touching your sex organs. For many people, masturbation is a good way to discover what feels good and to learn how to have orgasms. Once you find things that feel good on your own, you can use those techniques when you're with a partner to help you have an orgasm.
- Q How long does it typically take to achieve orgasm?
- Q What are psychological causes of delayed ejaculation?
- Q How can I improve my ability to orgasm?
- Q How can I achieve the best orgasm?
- Q How can I have an orgasm if I’ve never have had one?
- Q Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?