Who should take paracetamol?

Paracetamol (more commonly known as acetaminophen) can be taken by people who have minor pain or fever. This can include: pain in the head, back, throat and teeth, as well as muscle aches and menstrual cramps. Paracetamol can also treat arthritis pain, although it does not work to reduce the swelling that causes the pain.

Continue Learning about Acetaminophen

What happens if you overdose on acetaminophen?
Acetaminophen overdoses can kill you via liver failure. You should go to the nearest emergency room ...
How is acetaminophen misused?
To relieve pain from ailments ranging from headaches to menstrual cramps, many people reach for the ...
What Are the Risks of Taking Acetaminophen?
Can I Take Too Much Acetaminophen?
Can I Take Too Much Acetaminophen?