Who should not take acetaminophen?

Anyone who is allergic to acetaminophen should not take it. Also, acetaminophen in allergy and sinus medications is generally not recommended for children under two years of age. Certain medical conditions, such as pregnancy, liver disease, breastfeeding and phenylketonuria (PKU) should be discussed with your doctor before taking acetaminophen, as they could put you at risk for complications. If you are taking medications, such as blood thinners, other acetaminophens, seizure medications, other cold medications or phenothiazines, you should talk to your doctor about any possible interactions before taking acetaminophen.

Continue Learning about Acetaminophen

What should I avoid while taking acetaminophen?
Until you know how you will react to acetaminophen, you should not drive or operate any heavy machin...
What are the risks of taking too much acetaminophen?
Acetaminophen is one of the most popular painkillers in the country. It’s mostly known as the ac...
Can I Take Too Much Acetaminophen?
Can I Take Too Much Acetaminophen?
How to Bring Down a HIgh Fever
How to Bring Down a HIgh Fever