Should I let my doctor know I am taking acetaminophen?

You should always talk to your doctor if you are planning on taking acetaminophen or any other medication, in order to avoid any drug interactions. Acetaminophen, in particular, can react adversely with a variety of different medical conditions, medications and foods. Thus, it is important to discuss the proper dosage and possible complications of acetaminophen.

Continue Learning about Acetaminophen

How should I take acetaminophen?
Because there are many different types and combinations of acetaminophen, there are also many differ...
How effective is acetaminophen for treating migraine?
Acetaminophen reduces moderate to severe migraine pain down to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50...
When should I avoid taking acetaminophen?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
You should not take acetaminophen-containing products if you consume three or more alcoholic dri...
Play It Safe When You Take Acetaminophen