Should I let my doctor know I am taking acetaminophen?

You should always talk to your doctor if you are planning on taking acetaminophen or any other medication, in order to avoid any drug interactions. Acetaminophen, in particular, can react adversely with a variety of different medical conditions, medications and foods. Thus, it is important to discuss the proper dosage and possible complications of acetaminophen.

Continue Learning about Acetaminophen

What are the risks of taking too much acetaminophen?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Acetaminophen is a widely used medication and is safe when using the proper dosage. In this video, I...
What are the possible side effects of acetaminophen?
Scott D. Martin, MDScott D. Martin, MD
Acetaminophen (Tylenol and other brands) is less likely to cause gastric bleeding than other pai...
How to Treat a Bee Sting
How to Treat a Bee Sting
What Are the Risks of Taking Acetaminophen?