How should I handle Tylenol poisoning symptoms?

Immediately call 911 or the local poison control when Tylenol (acetaminophen) poisoning is suspected. The sooner a poisoning victim is treated (within two hours of ingestion is good), the greater the chance of reducing the severity of any liver damage. During this time, remedies can be applied to reduce the absorption of acetaminophen by the liver.

Continue Learning about Acetaminophen

When should I take acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
Jill A. Grimes, MDJill A. Grimes, MD
Keep acetaminophen (Tylenol) in your medicine cabinet for fever or pain relief, especially when ...
How does acetaminophen relieve menstrual symptoms?
Acetaminophen relieves pain from cramps by blocking the feeling of pain in the central nervous syste...
What Are the Risks of Taking Acetaminophen?
How to Treat a Bee Sting
How to Treat a Bee Sting