How much acetaminophen causes Tylenol (acetaminophen) poisoning?

A one-time dose of 4,000 mg is a toxic dose for an adult. But what some people do not realize is that taking 2,000 mg a day for 2 weeks or more can also cause damage. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is found in many combination over-the-counter products, so read the labels or ask your pharmacist what to avoid and if you are taking too much.

Continue Learning about Acetaminophen

Who is most at risk of an acetaminophen overdose?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Many people consume the maximum daily dose in acetaminophen tablets without taking into account the ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking acetaminophen?
You should always talk to your doctor if you are planning on taking acetaminophen or any other medic...
How to Bring Down a HIgh Fever
How to Bring Down a HIgh Fever
What is Acetaminophen?
What is Acetaminophen?