How much acetaminophen causes Tylenol (acetaminophen) poisoning?

A one-time dose of 4,000 mg is a toxic dose for an adult. But what some people do not realize is that taking 2,000 mg a day for 2 weeks or more can also cause damage. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is found in many combination over-the-counter products, so read the labels or ask your pharmacist what to avoid and if you are taking too much.

Continue Learning about Acetaminophen

What is acetaminophen?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Acetaminophen is the generic name of an active ingredient found in many over-the-counter (OTC) produ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking acetaminophen?
You should always talk to your doctor if you are planning on taking acetaminophen or any other medic...
What is Acetaminophen?
What is Acetaminophen?
Play It Safe When You Take Acetaminophen