Who should not take quinapril?

Taking quinapril could make you feel much more tired than usual; you may not feel sleepy but feel that you have much less energy than you usually do. This is not an extremely common effect -- the manufacturers of the brand name of quinapril (Accupril) report that only about 3% of people taking quinapril notice the side effect of fatigue. However, it is a possible side effect, so if you are feeling unusually tired, it could be due to quinapril.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing coronary artery disease?
The many available ACE inhibitors are equally effective in lowering the risk of heart failure and ot...
How do ACE inhibitors treat heart attacks?
Anjan Gupta, MDAnjan Gupta, MD
Heart attack is caused by rupture of cholesterol plaque in the blood vessels of the heart leading to...
Can I take angiotensin converting enyme (ACE) inhibitors if I'm pregnant?
Research shows that using angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors during pregnancy, especiall...
What are ACE inhibitor drugs for diabetes management?
Lowering blood pressure by taking an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor reduces the risk ...