What should I do if I miss a dose of Lotensin?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure medicine Lotensin (benazepril), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next pill. In that case, skip the one you missed and get back on your regular schedule. Never double your dose to make up for one you forgot.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

What are ACE inhibitor drugs for diabetes management?
Lowering blood pressure by taking an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor reduces the risk ...
How do ACE inhibitors treat heart attacks?
Anjan Gupta, MDAnjan Gupta, MD
Heart attack is caused by rupture of cholesterol plaque in the blood vessels of the heart leading to...
How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing heart failure?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
The many available ACE inhibitors are equally effective for patients with systolic heart failure. AC...
What can I take for a cough that is caused by my ACE inhibitor medication?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Many people with diabetes have problems with high blood pressure. Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE...