What should I do if I miss a dose of Lotensin?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure medicine Lotensin (benazepril), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next pill. In that case, skip the one you missed and get back on your regular schedule. Never double your dose to make up for one you forgot.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing diabetes?
People with diabetes should have a blood pressure goal of 140/90 or less. ARBs (angiotensin receptor...
How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing coronary artery disease?
The many available ACE inhibitors are equally effective in lowering the risk of heart failure and ot...
What are angiotensin receptor blockers for coronary artery disease?
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) block the hormone angiotensin 2. This limits the amount of sodi...
What are ACE inhibitor drugs for heart failure management?
Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are recommended for all people with systolic heart fa...