What should I do if I miss a dose of Altace?

If you miss a dose of Altace (ramipril), take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the dose you forgot and get back on your regular schedule. Do not take two doses at a time to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

What effects do ARBs and ACE inhibitors have on the aging process?
Mark C. Houston, MDMark C. Houston, MD
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) and angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are used...
What are some common ACE inhibitor drug names?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors) are used to treat heart disease. Examples ...
How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing heart failure?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
The many available ACE inhibitors are equally effective for patients with systolic heart failure. AC...
Can I take blood pressure medication if I have diabetes?
If you have diabetes, it is important to keep certain factors in mind if you have high blood pressur...