What should I do if I miss a dose of Altace?

If you miss a dose of Altace (ramipril), take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the dose you forgot and get back on your regular schedule. Do not take two doses at a time to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

What effects do ARBs and ACE inhibitors have on the aging process?
Mark C. Houston, MDMark C. Houston, MD
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) and angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are used...
Can I take angiotensin converting enyme (ACE) inhibitors if I'm pregnant?
Research shows that using angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors during pregnancy, especiall...
How do ACE inhibitors help prevent stroke?
Natalia S. Rost, MDNatalia S. Rost, MD
ACE inhibitors (benazepril, enalapril) are medications commonly used to prevent ischemic stroke. The...
How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing coronary artery disease?
The many available ACE inhibitors are equally effective in lowering the risk of heart failure and ot...