While taking benazepril (Lotensin) you should avoid drinking alcohol. Alcohol lowers blood pressure, which can intensify the blood pressure-lowering effect of benazepril. You should also avoid using any salt substitutes that contain potassium, unless recommended by your doctor.
- Q How should I take benazepril?
- Q Are there any risks in taking benazepril?
- Q How is benazepril used to prevent kidney damage?
- Q Are cough & fatigue side effects of Benazepril?
- Q How does benazepril treat congestive heart failure?
- Q Is benazepril (Lotensin) safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?