What should I do if I miss a dose of Zestril?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure drug Zestril (lisinopril), take it as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next dose. In that case, skip the one you missed and get back on your regular schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

Can I take angiotensin converting enyme (ACE) inhibitors if I'm pregnant?
Research shows that using angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors during pregnancy, especiall...
What should I know before taking ACE inhibitors?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
You should not take an ACE inhibitor if you have ever shown signs of intolerance when taking one in ...
What are ACE inhibitor drugs for coronary artery disease management?
ACE inhibitors relax blood vessels by reducing the level of angiotensin II, a hormone that makes blo...
Do ACE inhibitors have any drug interactions?
If you are taking the following drugs, ACE inhibitors can lead to side effects and should be avoided...