What should I do if I miss a dose of Prinivil?

If you're taking Prinivil (lisinopril) and you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it's almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue to follow your regular schedule. Never take two doses to make up for a missed dose. Prinivil is prescribed to treat high blood pressure and congestive heart failure and after heart attack to increase the odds of survival.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

What can I take for a cough that is caused by my ACE inhibitor medication?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Many people with diabetes have problems with high blood pressure. Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE...
What effects do ARBs and ACE inhibitors have on the aging process?
Mark C. Houston, MDMark C. Houston, MD
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) and angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are used...
What are ACE inhibitor drugs for coronary artery disease management?
ACE inhibitors relax blood vessels by reducing the level of angiotensin II, a hormone that makes blo...
What should I know before taking ACE inhibitors?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
You should not take an ACE inhibitor if you have ever shown signs of intolerance when taking one in ...