What should I do if I miss a dose of Accupril?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure medication Accupril (quinapril), take it as soon as you remember. But if it's almost time for your next scheduled dose just wait until then to take it. Don't double up on Accupril to make up for a skipped dose.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

Do ACE inhibitors have any drug interactions?
If you are taking the following drugs, ACE inhibitors can lead to side effects and should be avoided...
Can I take blood pressure medication if I have diabetes?
If you have diabetes, it is important to keep certain factors in mind if you have high blood pressur...
How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing coronary artery disease?
The many available ACE inhibitors are equally effective in lowering the risk of heart failure and ot...
What can I take for a cough that is caused by my ACE inhibitor medication?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Many people with diabetes have problems with high blood pressure. Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE...