Is there a generic version of lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide?

Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide are the names of the active ingredients in the combination drug product sold as a generic and under the brand names Prinzide and Zestoretic.  Lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide is the name of the generic product.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

What are angiotensin receptor blockers for coronary artery disease?
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) block the hormone angiotensin 2. This limits the amount of sodi...
Can I take blood pressure medication if I have diabetes?
If you have diabetes, it is important to keep certain factors in mind if you have high blood pressur...
What should I know before taking ACE inhibitors?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
You should not take an ACE inhibitor if you have ever shown signs of intolerance when taking one in ...
What are ACE inhibitor drugs for diabetes management?
Lowering blood pressure by taking an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor reduces the risk ...