Lisinopril has been reported to cause muscle cramps and joint pain, although dizziness is more frequently reported. However, most of the patients feel that the benefits of lisinopril outweigh the negatives. Staying hydrated is also important for helping to reduce cramping symptoms. Continue to monitor your side effects and if anything gets worse, report it to your doctor.
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause an increase in potassium levels?
- Q Is it advisable to take aspirin with lisinopril for high blood pressure?
- Q Is there an alternative to lisinopril as it is causing breathlessness?
- Q Is there a risk while using Trazodone and Lisinopril together?