Lisinopril has been reported to cause muscle cramps and joint pain, although dizziness is more frequently reported. However, most of the patients feel that the benefits of lisinopril outweigh the negatives. Staying hydrated is also important for helping to reduce cramping symptoms. Continue to monitor your side effects and if anything gets worse, report it to your doctor.
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?
- Q Is heart flutter a side effect of drugs like lisinopril, levamir & novalog?
- Q What medicine can I take for a cold while taking lisinopril and Metformin?
- Q What side effects does lisinopril cause?
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?
- Q Who should not take lisinopril?