Lisinopril has been reported to cause muscle cramps and joint pain, although dizziness is more frequently reported. However, most of the patients feel that the benefits of lisinopril outweigh the negatives. Staying hydrated is also important for helping to reduce cramping symptoms. Continue to monitor your side effects and if anything gets worse, report it to your doctor.
- Q Is Lisinopril associated with muscle cramps in the legs?
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q Is my fever and chill coupled with persistent cough due to lisinopril?
- Q How does lisinopril treat high blood pressure?
- Q Do I need to monitor my potassium levels while taking lisinopril?
- Q Which are the most common side effects of lisinopril?