Lisinopril has been reported to cause muscle cramps and joint pain, although dizziness is more frequently reported. However, most of the patients feel that the benefits of lisinopril outweigh the negatives. Staying hydrated is also important for helping to reduce cramping symptoms. Continue to monitor your side effects and if anything gets worse, report it to your doctor.
- Q Are swelling of mouth, throat, legs and feet, side effects of Lisinopril?
- Q Does lisinopril cause hair loss?
- Q Is Lisinopril associated with muscle cramps in the legs?
- Q Is there any danger in taking Lisinopril and Doxazosin at the same time?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Do Lisinopril, Doxazosin and Pravastatin have side effects?