Lisinopril has been reported to cause muscle cramps and joint pain, although dizziness is more frequently reported. However, most of the patients feel that the benefits of lisinopril outweigh the negatives. Staying hydrated is also important for helping to reduce cramping symptoms. Continue to monitor your side effects and if anything gets worse, report it to your doctor.
- Q How soon after taking lisinopril will my symptoms improve?
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause trouble sleeping?
- Q Does lisinopril cause hair loss?
- Q Is it advisable to take aspirin with lisinopril for high blood pressure?
- Q Could my hip and wrist pain be due to Lisinopril?