Lisinopril has been reported to cause muscle cramps and joint pain, although dizziness is more frequently reported. However, most of the patients feel that the benefits of lisinopril outweigh the negatives. Staying hydrated is also important for helping to reduce cramping symptoms. Continue to monitor your side effects and if anything gets worse, report it to your doctor.
- Q Does Lisinopril cause trouble sleeping?
- Q Does the use of lisinopril have sexual problems as the side effect?
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause hearing loss, intolerance to heat and ringing in ear?