Lisinopril has been reported to cause muscle cramps and joint pain, although dizziness is more frequently reported. However, most of the patients feel that the benefits of lisinopril outweigh the negatives. Staying hydrated is also important for helping to reduce cramping symptoms. Continue to monitor your side effects and if anything gets worse, report it to your doctor.
- Q Is it advisable to take aspirin with lisinopril for high blood pressure?
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?
- Q Do I need to monitor my potassium levels while taking lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause swelling of tongue, throat and vocal chords?
- Q What is lisinopril?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?