Lisinopril has been reported to cause muscle cramps and joint pain, although dizziness is more frequently reported. However, most of the patients feel that the benefits of lisinopril outweigh the negatives. Staying hydrated is also important for helping to reduce cramping symptoms. Continue to monitor your side effects and if anything gets worse, report it to your doctor.
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause hearing loss, intolerance to heat and ringing in ear?
- Q What side effects does lisinopril cause?
- Q Is Lisinopril associated with muscle cramps in the legs?
- Q Is my fever and chill coupled with persistent cough due to lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause an increase in potassium levels?