Coughing is the most common side effect of lisinopril. The cough from lisinopril is usually a dry cough. A small percent of patients taking lisinopril have reported weight gain. However, despite these side effects, majority of patients feel that the positive effects of lisinopril outweigh the negative.
- Q Is my fever and chill coupled with persistent cough due to lisinopril?
- Q Is lethargy a common side effect of Lisinopril?
- Q How long does it take for cough to go away after stopping lisinopril?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause trouble sleeping?
- Q Do I need to monitor my potassium levels while taking lisinopril?
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?