Coughing is the most common side effect of lisinopril. The cough from lisinopril is usually a dry cough. A small percent of patients taking lisinopril have reported weight gain. However, despite these side effects, majority of patients feel that the positive effects of lisinopril outweigh the negative.
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?
- Q Does lisinopril affect sex drive?
- Q Can lisinopril cause numbness in toes and fingers?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause swelling of tongue, throat and vocal chords?
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?