Coughing is the most common side effect of lisinopril. The cough from lisinopril is usually a dry cough. A small percent of patients taking lisinopril have reported weight gain. However, despite these side effects, majority of patients feel that the positive effects of lisinopril outweigh the negative.
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?
- Q Is there any danger in taking Lisinopril and Doxazosin at the same time?
- Q How should I take lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?
- Q Is my fever and chill coupled with persistent cough due to lisinopril?
- Q Does lisinopril cause body rashes?