Coughing is the most common side effect of lisinopril. The cough from lisinopril is usually a dry cough. A small percent of patients taking lisinopril have reported weight gain. However, despite these side effects, majority of patients feel that the positive effects of lisinopril outweigh the negative.
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q Can muscle cramps, joint pain and dizziness due to Lisinopril, be avoided?
- Q Why does Lisinopril cause cough as a side effect?
- Q How soon after taking lisinopril will my symptoms improve?
- Q Can I take erectile drug along with lisinopril and simvastatin?
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?