Coughing is the most common side effect of lisinopril. The cough from lisinopril is usually a dry cough. A small percent of patients taking lisinopril have reported weight gain. However, despite these side effects, majority of patients feel that the positive effects of lisinopril outweigh the negative.
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?
- Q Does an increase in the dose of lisinopril cause ED?
- Q Do I need to monitor my potassium levels while taking lisinopril?
- Q How does lisinopril interact with other drugs or foods?
- Q Who should take lisinopril?