Coughing is the most common side effect of lisinopril. The cough from lisinopril is usually a dry cough. A small percent of patients taking lisinopril have reported weight gain. However, despite these side effects, majority of patients feel that the positive effects of lisinopril outweigh the negative.
- Q Can I take erectile drug along with lisinopril and simvastatin?
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?
- Q What should I know about lisinopril before taking it?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?
- Q Does lisinopril affect sex drive?
- Q Who should not take lisinopril?