Coughing is the most common side effect of lisinopril. The cough from lisinopril is usually a dry cough. A small percent of patients taking lisinopril have reported weight gain. However, despite these side effects, majority of patients feel that the positive effects of lisinopril outweigh the negative.
- Q Does an increase in the dose of lisinopril cause ED?
- Q Does the use of lisinopril have sexual problems as the side effect?
- Q What is lisinopril?
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q Do I need to monitor my potassium levels while taking lisinopril?
- Q Why does Lisinopril cause cough as a side effect?