Coughing is the most common side effect of lisinopril. The cough from lisinopril is usually a dry cough. A small percent of patients taking lisinopril have reported weight gain. However, despite these side effects, majority of patients feel that the positive effects of lisinopril outweigh the negative.
- Q What should I avoid while taking lisinopril?
- Q Is heart flutter a side effect of drugs like lisinopril, levamir & novalog?
- Q What are the side effects of lisinopril?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q What side effects does lisinopril cause?
- Q Is lethargy a common side effect of Lisinopril?