Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q Is lethargy a common side effect of Lisinopril?
- Q Is my fever and chill coupled with persistent cough due to lisinopril?
- Q Does lisinopril affect sex drive?
- Q Is there an alternative to lisinopril as it is causing breathlessness?
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of lisinopril?