Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?
- Q How long does it take for cough to go away after stopping lisinopril?
- Q Does lisinopril cause hair loss?
- Q What should I know about lisinopril before taking it?
- Q How soon after taking lisinopril will my symptoms improve?