Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q Does an increase in the dose of lisinopril cause ED?
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?
- Q What is lisinopril?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause trouble sleeping?