Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q Does grapefruit interact with lisinopril?
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?
- Q What medicine can I take for a cold while taking lisinopril and Metformin?
- Q Could my hip and wrist pain be due to Lisinopril?
- Q Is there any danger in taking Lisinopril and Doxazosin at the same time?
- Q How does lisinopril interact with other drugs or foods?