Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q How should I take lisinopril?
- Q Is my fever and chill coupled with persistent cough due to lisinopril?
- Q Are errectile dysfunction, gas and bloating, side effects of lisinopril?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause trouble sleeping?
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?
- Q What drug allergies might make lisinopril dangerous for me?