Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q Is there a risk while using Trazodone and Lisinopril together?
- Q How does lisinopril treat congestive heart failure?
- Q How long does it take for cough to go away after stopping lisinopril?
- Q Can lisinopril cause numbness in toes and fingers?
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?