Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q Does lisinopril cause body rashes?
- Q What are the side effects of lisinopril?
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q Could lisinopril be the cause of my kidney & back pain?
- Q Does the use of lisinopril have sexual problems as the side effect?
- Q How does lisinopril treat congestive heart failure?