Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q How does lisinopril interact with other drugs or foods?
- Q How long does it take for cough to go away after stopping lisinopril?
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Are there any risks in taking lisinopril?
- Q Is my fever and chill coupled with persistent cough due to lisinopril?
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?