Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q Is there a generic version of lisinopril?
- Q Could my hip and wrist pain be due to Lisinopril?
- Q Does lisinopril affect sex drive?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause swelling of tongue, throat and vocal chords?
- Q Does grapefruit interact with lisinopril?
- Q What is lisinopril?