Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause an increase in potassium levels?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Does lisinopril affect sex drive?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause swelling of tongue, throat and vocal chords?
- Q What drug allergies might make lisinopril dangerous for me?