Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?
- Q Do Lisinopril, Doxazosin and Pravastatin have side effects?
- Q How should I take lisinopril?
- Q Does an increase in the dose of lisinopril cause ED?
- Q Does lisinopril affect sex drive?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?