Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q How does lisinopril treat congestive heart failure?
- Q Who should take lisinopril?
- Q Are errectile dysfunction, gas and bloating, side effects of lisinopril?
- Q Does an increase in the dose of lisinopril cause ED?
- Q Is there any danger in taking Lisinopril and Doxazosin at the same time?
- Q Are swelling of mouth, throat, legs and feet, side effects of Lisinopril?