Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q What medicine can I take for a cold while taking lisinopril and Metformin?
- Q Could my hip and wrist pain be due to Lisinopril?
- Q Are there any risks in taking lisinopril?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Could lisinopril be the cause of my kidney & back pain?
- Q Does lisinopril affect sex drive?