Less than 1% of the patients report muscle pain when taking lisinopril. According to the product labeling, 0.5% of patients experience muscle cramps. Muscle pain is a side effect of some other commonly used medications, including those used to lower cholesterol. If your symptoms are still bothering you, make an appointment to discuss this symptom with your physician.
- Q Are swelling of mouth, throat, legs and feet, side effects of Lisinopril?
- Q Is heart flutter a side effect of drugs like lisinopril, levamir & novalog?
- Q How does lisinopril treat high blood pressure?
- Q What should I avoid while taking lisinopril?
- Q How should I take lisinopril?
- Q Does lisinopril cause body rashes?