Is there a generic version of enalaprilat?

Enalaprilat is a generic medication. It used to be sold as a brand-name drug, Vasotec IV, but that formulation is no longer available.

Enalaprilat is a prescription medication, used to treat high blood pressure. It is an injectable solution available in 1 milliliter (mL) and 2 mL vials, which contain 1.25 milligrams (mg) per mL of enalapril.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing coronary artery disease?
The many available ACE inhibitors are equally effective in lowering the risk of heart failure and ot...
Why are ACE inhibitor medications beneficial if I have diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
An angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor is an oral medicine that lowers blood pressure. For...
What should I know before taking ACE inhibitors?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
You should not take an ACE inhibitor if you have ever shown signs of intolerance when taking one in ...
What are ACE inhibitor drugs for coronary artery disease management?
ACE inhibitors relax blood vessels by reducing the level of angiotensin II, a hormone that makes blo...