A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q Who should take lisinopril?
- Q Can I take erectile drug along with lisinopril and simvastatin?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause hearing loss, intolerance to heat and ringing in ear?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause an increase in potassium levels?
- Q What should I know about lisinopril before taking it?
- Q How does lisinopril interact with other drugs or foods?