A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause hearing loss, intolerance to heat and ringing in ear?
- Q How soon after taking lisinopril will my symptoms improve?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q How does lisinopril treat congestive heart failure?