A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?
- Q Are swelling of mouth, throat, legs and feet, side effects of Lisinopril?
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Does an increase in the dose of lisinopril cause ED?
- Q What should I know about lisinopril before taking it?
- Q What side effects does lisinopril cause?