A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q Can lisinopril cause numbness in toes and fingers?
- Q Why does Lisinopril cause cough as a side effect?
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Could my hip and wrist pain be due to Lisinopril?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?