A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q Is lethargy a common side effect of Lisinopril?
- Q Do Lisinopril, Doxazosin and Pravastatin have side effects?
- Q What drug allergies might make lisinopril dangerous for me?
- Q What medicine can I take for a cold while taking lisinopril and Metformin?
- Q Is my fever and chill coupled with persistent cough due to lisinopril?
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?