A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q How soon after taking lisinopril will my symptoms improve?
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Is lethargy a common side effect of Lisinopril?
- Q Can lisinopril cause numbness in toes and fingers?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause an increase in potassium levels?