A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q How long does it take for cough to go away after stopping lisinopril?
- Q What are the side effects of lisinopril?
- Q How does lisinopril interact with other drugs or foods?
- Q What should I avoid while taking lisinopril?
- Q Can muscle cramps, joint pain and dizziness due to Lisinopril, be avoided?
- Q Does lisinopril cause hair loss?