A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q Which are the most common side effects of lisinopril?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q What drug allergies might make lisinopril dangerous for me?
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q How should I take lisinopril?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of lisinopril?