A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q Could lisinopril be the cause of my kidney & back pain?
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?
- Q Does an increase in the dose of lisinopril cause ED?
- Q Who should not take lisinopril?
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause swelling of tongue, throat and vocal chords?