A small percent of patients, about 1 to 2 %, do develop a rash while taking lisinopril. Ask your doctor about possibly changing your medication or adjusting your dose if it is bothersome.
- Q Is lethargy a common side effect of Lisinopril?
- Q How does lisinopril interact with other drugs or foods?
- Q How should I take lisinopril?
- Q Do Lisinopril, Doxazosin and Pravastatin have side effects?
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?