Feeling dizzy, tired, and wheezing are side effects reported while on lisinopril. It is possible to have kidney function issues while taking lisinopril. If your symptoms continue or become worse, speak with the physician who prescribed the lisinopril and see if he/she wants you to continue taking it or you may need to be switched to a different medication to lower your blood pressure.
- Q Can muscle cramps, joint pain and dizziness due to Lisinopril, be avoided?
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?
- Q Which are the most common side effects of lisinopril?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Does grapefruit interact with lisinopril?
- Q Is Lisinopril associated with muscle cramps in the legs?