Feeling dizzy, tired, and wheezing are side effects reported while on lisinopril. It is possible to have kidney function issues while taking lisinopril. If your symptoms continue or become worse, speak with the physician who prescribed the lisinopril and see if he/she wants you to continue taking it or you may need to be switched to a different medication to lower your blood pressure.
- Q Could lisinopril cause baldness? Should I change the medication?
- Q Do Lisinopril, Doxazosin and Pravastatin have side effects?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of lisinopril?
- Q What is lisinopril?
- Q How soon after taking lisinopril will my symptoms improve?
- Q What medicine can I take for a cold while taking lisinopril and Metformin?