Feeling dizzy, tired, and wheezing are side effects reported while on lisinopril. It is possible to have kidney function issues while taking lisinopril. If your symptoms continue or become worse, speak with the physician who prescribed the lisinopril and see if he/she wants you to continue taking it or you may need to be switched to a different medication to lower your blood pressure.
- Q Can muscle cramps, joint pain and dizziness due to Lisinopril, be avoided?
- Q Is Lisinopril associated with muscle cramps in the legs?
- Q What should I avoid while taking lisinopril?
- Q Who should take lisinopril?
- Q What medicine can I take for a cold while taking lisinopril and Metformin?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?