Feeling dizzy, tired, and wheezing are side effects reported while on lisinopril. It is possible to have kidney function issues while taking lisinopril. If your symptoms continue or become worse, speak with the physician who prescribed the lisinopril and see if he/she wants you to continue taking it or you may need to be switched to a different medication to lower your blood pressure.
- Q Can Lisinopril cause an increase in potassium levels?
- Q Does lisinopril cause body rashes?
- Q Does lisinopril cause hair loss?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause hearing loss, intolerance to heat and ringing in ear?
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Do I need to monitor my potassium levels while taking lisinopril?