Feeling dizzy, tired, and wheezing are side effects reported while on lisinopril. It is possible to have kidney function issues while taking lisinopril. If your symptoms continue or become worse, speak with the physician who prescribed the lisinopril and see if he/she wants you to continue taking it or you may need to be switched to a different medication to lower your blood pressure.
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q Are swelling of mouth, throat, legs and feet, side effects of Lisinopril?
- Q What is lisinopril?
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause hearing loss, intolerance to heat and ringing in ear?
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?