Feeling dizzy, tired, and wheezing are side effects reported while on lisinopril. It is possible to have kidney function issues while taking lisinopril. If your symptoms continue or become worse, speak with the physician who prescribed the lisinopril and see if he/she wants you to continue taking it or you may need to be switched to a different medication to lower your blood pressure.
- Q How should I take lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause swelling of tongue, throat and vocal chords?
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q How does lisinopril treat congestive heart failure?
- Q Do I need to monitor my potassium levels while taking lisinopril?
- Q How can lisinopril help me recover from a heart attack?