Feeling dizzy, tired, and wheezing are side effects reported while on lisinopril. It is possible to have kidney function issues while taking lisinopril. If your symptoms continue or become worse, speak with the physician who prescribed the lisinopril and see if he/she wants you to continue taking it or you may need to be switched to a different medication to lower your blood pressure.
- Q Who should not take lisinopril?
- Q Is insomnia a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Are there any risks in taking lisinopril?
- Q What are the side effects of lisinopril?
- Q Is heart flutter a side effect of drugs like lisinopril, levamir & novalog?
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?