If you take the blood pressure medication Aceon (perindopril) along with potassium supplements, your blood level of potassium may become too high, putting you at risk for potentially deadly heart arrhythmias. People with kidney disease or diabetes may be at added risk of developing this problem. If you’re taking a potassium supplement as well as Aceon, your doctor should frequently check your potassium level.
- Q How soon after starting Aceon will my symptoms improve?
- Q Can I take Aceon if I'm on cyclosporine?
- Q What should I know about Aceon before taking it?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Aceon?
- Q Can I take Aceon if I'm breastfeeding?
- Q Can I take Aceon if I'm on dialysis?