If you take the blood pressure medication Aceon (perindopril) along with potassium supplements, your blood level of potassium may become too high, putting you at risk for potentially deadly heart arrhythmias. People with kidney disease or diabetes may be at added risk of developing this problem. If you’re taking a potassium supplement as well as Aceon, your doctor should frequently check your potassium level.
- Q Can I take Aceon if I'm on heparin?
- Q Can I take Aceon if I have a history of liver disease?
- Q Can Aceon interact with foods?
- Q Can I take Aceon if I have scleroderma?
- Q Can Aceon interact with other medications?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Aceon?