Can other surgeries be performed with a tummy tuck?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Multiple procedures may be performed with a tummy tuck. In fact, liposuction of the hips is often performed at the same time. Other procedures may include breast augmentation and breast lifts, as well as lipocontouring of the thighs. Most importantly, is the patient's overall health status. In my practice, general anesthesia time is limited to under 5 hours. 

Continue Learning about Abdominoplasty Or Tummy Tuck

What should I know if I'm considering a tummy tuck?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Tummy tuck procedures are excellent surgeries for patients who are finished having children. Women w...
Who is a candidate for a tummy tuck?
Patients who are excellent candidates for tummy tuck have abdominal skin laxity and rectus diastasis...
Is it painful to have drainage tubes removed after tummy tuck surgery?
There is a myth circulating through the rumor mill that pulling out the drain tubes is painful. ...
How is fat harvesting used in cosmetic procedures?
Roger E. Bassin, MDRoger E. Bassin, MD
Watch as Dr. Roger Bassin explains what fat harvesting is and how it is used in facial plastic s...