Can other surgeries be performed with a tummy tuck?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Multiple procedures may be performed with a tummy tuck. In fact, liposuction of the hips is often performed at the same time. Other procedures may include breast augmentation and breast lifts, as well as lipocontouring of the thighs. Most importantly, is the patient's overall health status. In my practice, general anesthesia time is limited to under 5 hours. 

Continue Learning about Abdominoplasty Or Tummy Tuck

When will my doctor remove stitches following a tummy tuck?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
After a tummy tuck, I prefer to leave sutures in for fourteen to twenty-one days in order to pre...
What are the risks of an abdominoplasty?
The first two most common risk of abdominoplasty surgery are bleeding and infection. Bleeding is the...
What Is a Tummy Tuck?
What Is a Tummy Tuck?
What Is an Abdominoplasty?
What Is an Abdominoplasty?