Why is it important to note where I feel pain on my stomach?

Imagine a clock face over your abdominal area and then ask yourself, “At what time is my pain? Where on this clock do I feel the most discomfort?” The answer can give your doctor important clues as to the cause of, and treatment for, your stomach pain. 

Continue Learning about Abdominal Pain

5 Questions to Ask If You Have Stomach Pain
Whether you call it a stomach ache, tummy ache or the more medical “abdominal pain,” we’ve all had stomach pain. In fact, it’s one of the most common ...
What are some common conditions that cause stomach pain?
Garden Park Medical CenterGarden Park Medical Center
Stomach pain can be caused by many different conditions, including gas; inflammation of any intra-ab...
Sorting Out Your Stomach Pain
Sorting Out Your Stomach PainSorting Out Your Stomach PainSorting Out Your Stomach PainSorting Out Your Stomach Pain
Our experts can help you sort out the cause of your stomach pain.
Which Symptoms of Abdominal Pain Are Causes for Concern?