Why is it important to note where I feel pain on my stomach?

Imagine a clock face over your abdominal area and then ask yourself, “At what time is my pain? Where on this clock do I feel the most discomfort?” The answer can give your doctor important clues as to the cause of, and treatment for, your stomach pain. 

Continue Learning about Abdominal Pain

What treatments help with stomach symptoms?
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear LakeHCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
If stomach symptoms are caused by a specific problem, such as an ulcer, treating the ulcer will like...
When should I seek treatment for stomach pain?
Most people do not need to seek treatment for stomach pain. However, you should see your doctor if y...
What happens when I have a stomach pain?
When you have a stomach pain it may be originating in the stomach, or it may be originating from a d...
Which Symptoms of Abdominal Pain Are Causes for Concern?