What muscles do I need to work on at the gym to get a flatter stomach?

Focusing on working all areas of your core will help to strengthen your stomach. Some of the main areas to focus on will be your abdominals, your obliques, your lower back, and your glutes. In addition, be sure to stay away from sugary and foods high in fat. Staying active and eating right will help you gain a flatter stomach.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

How is a ball combo 1 performed?
Lie on your stomach on top of a stability ball with your legs extended and toes on the floor.  draw ...
How do I strengthen my obliques?
A great way to strengthen your obliques is to perform the side iso-ab.  Perform this exercise by fol...
How should I do decline abdominal crunches?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
The decline crunch is one of the most effective abdominal exercises, because the decline positio...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?