What exercise can stengthen my core and tone my butt and thighs?

Want to challenge your core muscles from every angle while toning your thighs and boosting your behind? Try this sculpting power move! Stand with your legs apart and your hands behind your head. Then twist, lifting your right knee toward your left shoulder. Release your leg and squat. Then lift up, this time bringing your left knee toward your right shoulder. As you repeat this motion, you’ll burn calories and build muscle in your thighs and buttocks, highlighting your curves while contributing to a lifetime of well-being. Do three sets of 20 to start and work up to more.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
What Are Some Exercises I Can Do for My Abs?
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?