What exercise can stengthen my core and tone my butt and thighs?

Want to challenge your core muscles from every angle while toning your thighs and boosting your behind? Try this sculpting power move! Stand with your legs apart and your hands behind your head. Then twist, lifting your right knee toward your left shoulder. Release your leg and squat. Then lift up, this time bringing your left knee toward your right shoulder. As you repeat this motion, you’ll burn calories and build muscle in your thighs and buttocks, highlighting your curves while contributing to a lifetime of well-being. Do three sets of 20 to start and work up to more.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
What are abdominal exercises?
Marjorie Nolan CohnMarjorie Nolan Cohn
"Abdominal exercises" are any exercise or movement that challenges the muscles in your entire stomac...
How do I perform a single leg box hop up with stabilization to the front?
Stand facing the box with your feet straight ahead shins in line with your second and third toe core...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?