What can I do to flatten my belly quickly?

Chris Powell
Fitness
To flatten your belly quickly, there are a few key things you can do to help lose some water weight and set yourself up for success. In this video, fitness trainer Chris Powell explains what to avoid, and what to eat and when to flatten your belly.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How often should I train my lower abs to get the best results possible?
For best results from your abdominal training, try incorporating a variety of different types an...
How do I perform a standing cable torso iso-rotation?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a standing cable torso iso-rotation exercise, you want to first choose a weight on t...
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge