What can I do to flatten my belly quickly?

Chris Powell
Fitness
To flatten your belly quickly, there are a few key things you can do to help lose some water weight and set yourself up for success. In this video, fitness trainer Chris Powell explains what to avoid, and what to eat and when to flatten your belly.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
What abdominal exercises are good for beginners?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Prior to prescribing any form of exercise, it would be best to know your current fitness level, age,...
What is an ab exercise that can be done any time?
A great ab exercise you can do anywhere is the Prone-Iso-Abs exercise, also known as the Plank. To p...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?