Is there a way to tighten my belly without using my neck? 

Yes there is, you can perform the prone is ab hold, which will not require you to flex your neck at all. Lie flat on the ground with your elbows and forearms on the floor; lift yourself until your body is parallel with the floor spine straight, head looking down at the floor.  Hold for 10 seconds then relax, perform three sets of 12-15 repetitions.  This exercise will help to strengthen and flatten your midsection but will not require you to use your neck.  

I hear all the time that people want to strengthen their abs without using their neck. If that is you, have I got the exercise?    

While on your back bring your right knee up in line with your hip. Take your hands and press them against your right upper leg for 30 seconds. The entire time pulling your stomach in like you are wearing a tight pair of jeans. Keep your face relaxed. Switch and do the other side. For more advanced to both legs simultaneously.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
What core exercises can I do if I hate crunches and sit-ups?
Rae Reed , NASM Elite TrainerRae Reed , NASM Elite Trainer
One of the best things to do for the core is drawing in the belly toward the spine. Think of stabili...
How do I strengthen my obliques?
Holding weights, simultaneously lift the right weight as close as you can to your right armpit (...
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?