Is there a way to tighten my belly without using my neck? 

Yes there is, you can perform the prone is ab hold, which will not require you to flex your neck at all. Lie flat on the ground with your elbows and forearms on the floor; lift yourself until your body is parallel with the floor spine straight, head looking down at the floor.  Hold for 10 seconds then relax, perform three sets of 12-15 repetitions.  This exercise will help to strengthen and flatten your midsection but will not require you to use your neck.  

I hear all the time that people want to strengthen their abs without using their neck. If that is you, have I got the exercise?    

While on your back bring your right knee up in line with your hip. Take your hands and press them against your right upper leg for 30 seconds. The entire time pulling your stomach in like you are wearing a tight pair of jeans. Keep your face relaxed. Switch and do the other side. For more advanced to both legs simultaneously.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How can I tone my abs?
Memorial Hospital JacksonvilleMemorial Hospital Jacksonville
There are many exercises, other than the basic crunch, that tone your abs. Watch James Wiggins and H...
Are there better abdominal exercises than crunches?
Diane Armstrong, NASM Elite TrainerDiane Armstrong, NASM Elite Trainer
Not so much better but different. It’s easy to get tired of the same old thing all the time. So for ...
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Transform YOU: Squat to Row