What types of dance are good for the belly?

Any type of dance will be good for your belly. Dance requires a lot of core strength. If you are referring to shrinking the size of your belly then you need to not only focus on exercise, such as dance, but you must also focus on sound nutrition.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Is there a way to tighten my belly without using my neck? 
Yes there is, you can perform the prone is ab hold, which will not require you to flex your neck at ...
How often should I train my lower abs to get the best results possible?
For best results from your abdominal training, try incorporating a variety of different types an...
What are abdominal exercises?
Marjorie Nolan CohnMarjorie Nolan Cohn
"Abdominal exercises" are any exercise or movement that challenges the muscles in your entire stomac...
How do I perform "hand-to-feet" exercise?
Lay on the floor holding a physioball. Keep your core engaged and spine in neutral alignment. With y...