What types of dance are good for the belly?

Any type of dance will be good for your belly. Dance requires a lot of core strength. If you are referring to shrinking the size of your belly then you need to not only focus on exercise, such as dance, but you must also focus on sound nutrition.

Belly dancing is an excellent workout. Dr. Oz demonstrates belly dancing and talks about its many health benefits in this video.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I strengthen my obliques?
Holding weights, simultaneously lift the right weight as close as you can to your right armpit (...
Is there a way to tighten my belly without using my neck?
Yes there is, you can perform the prone is ab hold, which will not require you to flex your neck at ...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?