What types of dance are good for the belly?

Any type of dance will be good for your belly. Dance requires a lot of core strength. If you are referring to shrinking the size of your belly then you need to not only focus on exercise, such as dance, but you must also focus on sound nutrition.

Belly dancing is an excellent workout. Dr. Oz demonstrates belly dancing and talks about its many health benefits in this video.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
Do I have to train upper and lower abs separately to get the best results?
No, you do not have to train the upper and lower abs separately to get the best results from you...
How do I stretch my abs?
Betty Gutierrez , NASM Elite TrainerBetty Gutierrez , NASM Elite Trainer
Grab a stability ball and lay across it on your back, making sure to maintain contact with you feet...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?