Are Roman chair leg-lifts a good lower abdominal exercise?

Yes! It is imperative to be physically active. There are many ways to be active including house work, yard work, walking the dog (or someone else’s that may need a hand), washing the car, biking, or just walking around a nice park or your neighborhood. The problem for most people is that they eat too much and move very little at all. This is a recipe for health disaster. Find something you can do every day to challenge yourself. You can use your body weight for calisthenics, push-ups, dips, lunges, and squats, or use cheap tubing in place of complicated cable machines. Get creative. The key is to do something, anything. Also keep in mind that accumulated activity counts. If you have a hard time committing to a 30-minute exercise bout, three 10-minute mini sessions are as productive.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

What is a good exercise to flatten my belly?
Samantha Heller, RDSamantha Heller, RD
A good cardio workout will help trim fat all over your body, not just from your belly. Watch thi...
How do I perform a ball reverse crunch with rotation?
Lie with your back on a ball with your hips and knees bent at a 90 degree angle.  Grab a stable obje...
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?