Are Roman chair leg-lifts a good lower abdominal exercise?

Yes! It is imperative to be physically active. There are many ways to be active including house work, yard work, walking the dog (or someone else’s that may need a hand), washing the car, biking, or just walking around a nice park or your neighborhood. The problem for most people is that they eat too much and move very little at all. This is a recipe for health disaster. Find something you can do every day to challenge yourself. You can use your body weight for calisthenics, push-ups, dips, lunges, and squats, or use cheap tubing in place of complicated cable machines. Get creative. The key is to do something, anything. Also keep in mind that accumulated activity counts. If you have a hard time committing to a 30-minute exercise bout, three 10-minute mini sessions are as productive.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

What are effective exercises to tone stomach muscles?
Mike Allard , NASM Elite TrainerMike Allard , NASM Elite Trainer
Any exercises that emphasize the use of your core will help tone the stomach. Your core is made up o...
What is the best abdominal exercise to give me a flat stomach?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
Unfortunately there is no such thing as spot reduction. So you can do crunches till the cows come ho...
How do I perform an abdominal stretch on a ball?
Lie on your back on a stability ball.  Drape your body over the ball and extend your arms and legs u...
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge