How do I perform a standing cable crunch with rotation?

Stand with feet straight, placed shoulder width-apart and keep your knees slightly bent. Grab the cables, place them over your shoulders and hold your hands at chest level. Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck in your chin. Crunch your upper body forward and rotate your torso to one side. Return your body to the upright position while rotating your torso back to the starting position. Repeat the crunch rotating to the opposite side.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

How can I get defined ab muscles?
All forms of dancing are good workouts. Dr. Oz welcomes hip hop dancer Shawn T. in this video an...
Besides looking awesome, what is a benefit of having strong abs?
Garrett Shepherd , NASM Elite TrainerGarrett Shepherd , NASM Elite Trainer
It is always nice to "look awesome", but having strong Abs is a great benefit.  If your Abs, Lower B...
Are crunches bad for me?
There are not really any bad exercises, just bad exercises for certain people.  Crunches may not be ...
What is a good exercise to flatten my belly?
Unfortunately spot reducing does not work. It is impossible to lose weight strictly in your belly th...