How do I perform a scorpion stretch?

Lie flat on your stomach with your arms stretched out to your sides.  Extend your legs and keep your feet together.  Rotate your pelvis and bend one knee, bringing the heel of your foot toward the opposite hand.  Pause briefly and then return your foot to the starting position.  Repeat on the opposite side.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I perform a ball bridge?
Begin by lying face up on a ball. Place the ball directly between your shoulder blades, allowing...
How do I strengthen my obliques?
A great way to strengthen your obliques is to perform the side iso-ab.  Perform this exercise by fol...
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Transform YOU: Squat to Row