How do I perform a scorpion stretch?

Lie flat on your stomach with your arms stretched out to your sides.  Extend your legs and keep your feet together.  Rotate your pelvis and bend one knee, bringing the heel of your foot toward the opposite hand.  Pause briefly and then return your foot to the starting position.  Repeat on the opposite side.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
What can I do to flatten my belly quickly?
Chris PowellChris Powell
To flatten your belly quickly, there are a few key things you can do to help lose some water weight ...
How should I do the dying bug exercise?
To do a dying bug – or “dead bug” exercise, lie on your back with your knees and hip bent at 90 degr...
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?