How should I do side stretches?

A great way to stretch the side of your body will be to complete the following:

• Start with both hand relaxed along side. Take a deep breath as your bring your arms overhead. When you arms get as high as possible, bring them together and stretch even higher. From here, keep breathing, and slightly pull side to side to get a great stretch of your back. Return to the top and exhale to the bottom. Complete 3-5 times.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

How do I strengthen my obliques?
A great way to strengthen your obliques is to perform the side iso-ab.  Perform this exercise by fol...
How often should I train my lower abs to get the best results possible?
For best results from your abdominal training, try incorporating a variety of different types an...
What is a good exercise to strengthen my abdominals?
A good exercise to strengthen the abdominals is the prone iso-ab, or plank, exercise. Perform this e...
What are some exercises that can help reduce stomach fat?
Tighten your stomach in just 7 days with this fat-busting workout: 1. Rock n' Roll Up Monday: Lie...