How do I perform a ball side sit-up with rotation?

Lie on your side on a stability ball with the ball placed under your hips and our feet anchored against a wall. Extend your legs, placing them in a staggered-stance position with your bottom foot placed slightly in front of the other. Cross your arms over your chest, draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck-in your chin. Raise your upper body into a side crunch position and slightly rotate your chest toward the ceiling. Return to the starting position and repeat, rotating in the opposite direction.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
What ab exercises are better than crunches?
Crystal Reeves, NASM Elite TrainerCrystal Reeves, NASM Elite Trainer
We first have to ask: What is your goal? The abs exercises you do will be selected based on what you...
How should I do the side plank exercise?
Lorenzo Rawls , NASM Elite TrainerLorenzo Rawls , NASM Elite Trainer
Use a mat for this exercise, especially if this is your first time attempting to do it.Lie on your l...
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Transform YOU: Squat to Row