How do I perform a ball side sit-up with rotation?

Lie on your side on a stability ball with the ball placed under your hips and our feet anchored against a wall. Extend your legs, placing them in a staggered-stance position with your bottom foot placed slightly in front of the other. Cross your arms over your chest, draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck-in your chin. Raise your upper body into a side crunch position and slightly rotate your chest toward the ceiling. Return to the starting position and repeat, rotating in the opposite direction.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I perform basic crunches?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
The most common exercise for abs is the crunch, or sit-ups, as they're commonly called. One reason e...
Are crunches bad for me?
There are not really any bad exercises, just bad exercises for certain people.  Crunches may not be ...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?