How do I perform a bench back extension?

Lie face down on a back extension bench. Extend your legs, keeping them shoulder-width apart. Cross your arms over your chest and bend forward at your waist. Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck in your chin. Raise your upper body until it is in line with your legs. Return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How do I perform a ball Russian twist?
Lie on a stability ball with your back, head and neck placed squarely on the ball and your feet plac...
What is a good exercise to help me see definition in my upper abs?
A good exercise to help you see definition in your upper abs is the standing cable crunch.  To p...
What Are Some Exercises I Can Do for My Abs?