How do I perform a bench back extension?

Lie face down on a back extension bench. Extend your legs, keeping them shoulder-width apart. Cross your arms over your chest and bend forward at your waist. Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck in your chin. Raise your upper body until it is in line with your legs. Return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

how do i perform a reverse crunch with incline ?
Lie on an incline bench with your hips and knees bent at a 90 degree angle.  Grab a stable object fo...
is there a way to tighten my belly without using my neck ?
Yes there is, you can perform the prone is ab hold, which will not require you to flex your neck at ...
how should i exercise my stomach muscles ?
To exercise your stomach muscles (abdominals), you want to start out slow. Choose exercises that hav...
how do i perform "hand-to-feet " exercise ?
Lay on the floor holding a physioball. Keep your core engaged and spine in neutral alignment. With y...