How do I perform a standing cable torso iso-rotation?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Keep your knees slightly bent. With arms extended, hold a cable in both hands in front of your chest. Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck in your chin. Rotate your arms and torso away from the weight stack, keeping your feet in place. Hold the end position for the desired time and then return to the starting position. Repeat in the other direction.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Is there a way to tighten my belly without using my neck? 
Yes there is, you can perform the prone is ab hold, which will not require you to flex your neck at ...
How do I perform the "hundred" exercise?
Kristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness ExpertKristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness Expert
Lie on your back with your knees bent at a 90 degree angle (tabletop position). Arms are long by you...
How do I perform a ball bridge?
Begin by lying face up on a ball. Place the ball directly between your shoulder blades, allowing...
How should I do a bridge with chair exercise?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do a bridge with chair exercise: Reps: 8-12 Sets: 1-3 Intensity: Moderate Tempo: 2-...