How do I stretch my abdominals?

A great stretch for the abs is the stability ball abdominal stretch. Perform the stretch by following the technique described below. Begin by laying face up on a stability ball. Ensure that you place your lower, mid, and upper back entirely on the ball. Next, drape your body over the ball and extend the legs and arms until a stretch is felt in the belly area. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds and repeat as necessary.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

What is a good exercise to strengthen my abdominals?
A good exercise to strengthen the abdominals is the prone iso-ab, or plank, exercise. Perform this e...
How do I perform a single leg box hop up with stabilization to the front?
Stand facing the box with your feet straight ahead shins in line with your second and third toe core...
What is a good exercise to help me see definition in my upper abs?
A good exercise to help you see definition in your upper abs is the standing cable crunch.  To p...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?