How do I stretch my abdominals?

A great stretch for the abs is the stability ball abdominal stretch. Perform the stretch by following the technique described below. Begin by laying face up on a stability ball. Ensure that you place your lower, mid, and upper back entirely on the ball. Next, drape your body over the ball and extend the legs and arms until a stretch is felt in the belly area. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds and repeat as necessary.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I do a sit up?
PreparationLie on the floor with knees bent, feet flat on floor and toes shoulder-width apart and po...
What are some exercises I can do for my abs?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
To exercise your abs follow this two-day-a-week routine. If you're serious about taking your core mu...
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?