How do I stretch my abdominals?

A great stretch for the abs is the stability ball abdominal stretch. Perform the stretch by following the technique described below. Begin by laying face up on a stability ball. Ensure that you place your lower, mid, and upper back entirely on the ball. Next, drape your body over the ball and extend the legs and arms until a stretch is felt in the belly area. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds and repeat as necessary.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How do I perform an all 4's drawing in maneuver?
Position yourself on your hands and knees.  Slowly draw-in your navel up towards your spine and tuck...
How do I perform an abdominal stretch on a ball?
Diane Armstrong, NASM Elite TrainerDiane Armstrong, NASM Elite Trainer
Start1. Place back on ball.Movement2. Drape body over ball and extend legs and arms until stretch is...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?