How do I perform a reverse hyper?

Lie face down on a bench with your upper body supported on the bench and your lower body suspended in the air, keeping your hips and knees bent 90 degrees. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Extend your legs straight back and lift them up until they are in line with the rest of your body. Bend your hips and knees and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

How can I get defined ab muscles?
All forms of dancing are good workouts. Dr. Oz welcomes hip hop dancer Shawn T. in this video an...
How do I do a sit up?
To get a six-pack abdomen you can do abdominal crunches or sit ups.Primary muscle groups worked: Rec...
What are effective exercises to tone stomach muscles?
Mike Allard , NASM Elite TrainerMike Allard , NASM Elite Trainer
Any exercises that emphasize the use of your core will help tone the stomach. Your core is made up o...
How do I perform a standing cable crunch with rotation?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a standing cable crunch with rotation, you want to first choose a weight on the cabl...