How do I perform a reverse hyper?

Lie face down on a bench with your upper body supported on the bench and your lower body suspended in the air, keeping your hips and knees bent 90 degrees. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Extend your legs straight back and lift them up until they are in line with the rest of your body. Bend your hips and knees and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I perform a scorpion stretch?
Lie flat on your stomach with your arms stretched out to your sides.  Extend your legs and keep your...
Is it okay to train the abs every day?
Betty Gutierrez , NASM Elite TrainerBetty Gutierrez , NASM Elite Trainer
Work your abs two to three non-consecutive days a week, taking care to target all your abdominal mus...
What Are Some Exercises I Can Do for My Abs?