How do I perform a reverse crunch?

Lie with your back on a bench with your hips and knees bent at a 90 degree angle. Grab a stable object for support, draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Lift your hips off the bench while bringing your knees toward your chest. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How should I do side stretches?
Eric OlsenEric Olsen
To do side stretches stand with your right side toward a wall, about an arm's length from the wa...
What exercise isolates and works abdominal muscles the best?
Jacqueline Balboni , NASM Elite TrainerJacqueline Balboni , NASM Elite Trainer
A great exercise to isolate and work your abdominals is a plank! To get started you lay face down on...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?