How do I perform a reverse crunch?

Lie with your back on a bench with your hips and knees bent at a 90 degree angle. Grab a stable object for support, draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Lift your hips off the bench while bringing your knees toward your chest. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
What is the purpose of working my core?
The core is essentially your hips, glutes, abdominals and low back. Training the core is important b...
Other than side-bends, what is a great exercise for the obliques?
Other than side-bends a great exercise for the obliques is the knee-up with rotation.  Perform the k...
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge