How do I perform a ball bridge?

Start
1. Lie with ball between shoulder blades and head resting on ball, hands on hips. Place feet on floor, hip-width apart.

Movement
2. Draw-in belly button and squeeze butt muscles.
3. Lift pelvis until knees are in-line with hips and shoulders.
4. Lower pelvis.
Begin by lying face up on a ball. Place the ball directly between your shoulder blades, allowing your head to rest on the ball and place your hands on your hips. Place your feet flat on the floor, shoulder-width apart. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Lift your pelvis until your hips are in line with your knees and shoulders. Hold this position for a few seconds and then lower your pelvis down slowly.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How should I do the dying bug exercise?
To do a dying bug – or “dead bug” exercise, lie on your back with your knees and hip bent at 90 degr...
How do I perform an iron cross stretch?
Lie on your back with your arms stretched out to the side and your legs extended, feet placed togeth...
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge