How do I do a lateral hold?

Stand with your feet together. Hold an exercise band above your head with your hands apart for 25 seconds (with the band as tight as possible). Don't tighten your face or scrunch your shoulders. To make it harder: Do the exercise while balancing on your toes.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
What can I do to flatten my belly quickly?
Chris PowellChris Powell
To flatten your belly quickly, there are a few key things you can do to help lose some water weight ...
How do I target my abs/core?
There are plenty of great exercises to target your abs/core. You can think of the core as not just t...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?