How do I do a lateral hold?

Stand with your feet together. Hold an exercise band above your head with your hands apart for 25 seconds (with the band as tight as possible). Don't tighten your face or scrunch your shoulders. To make it harder: Do the exercise while balancing on your toes.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
What types of dance are good for the belly?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Any type of dance will be good for your belly. Dance requires a lot of core strength. If you are ref...
How do I stretch my abdominals?
A great stretch for the abs is the stability ball abdominal stretch. Perform the stretch by followin...
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?
How Can I Get Defined Ab Muscles?