How do I perform an iron cross stretch?

Lie on your back with your arms stretched out to the side and your legs extended, feet placed together.  Bring one foot across your body toward your opposite hand, keeping your legs extended.  Pause briefly and then return to the starting position.  Repeat with the opposite leg.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I perform an abdominal stretch on a ball?
Lie on your back on a stability ball.  Drape your body over the ball and extend your arms and legs u...
How often should I train my lower abs to get the best results possible?
For best results from your abdominal training, try incorporating a variety of different types an...
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge