How do I perform an iron cross stretch?

Lie on your back with your arms stretched out to the side and your legs extended, feet placed together.  Bring one foot across your body toward your opposite hand, keeping your legs extended.  Pause briefly and then return to the starting position.  Repeat with the opposite leg.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How do I target my abs/core?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Your abs/core is being worked each an everyday.  When you stand up, your core is working to keep you...
How do I stretch my obliques?
A great stretch for the obliques is the stability ball abdominal stretch with rotation.  Perform the...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?