How do I perform a standing lat stretch?

Place your feet shoulder-width apart with one arm raised above your head holding a stable object.  Lower your hips toward the ground until a stretch is felt alongside your torso and into your lower back.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How can I tone my abs?
Memorial Hospital JacksonvilleMemorial Hospital Jacksonville
There are many exercises, other than the basic crunch, that tone your abs. Watch James Wiggins and H...
What muscles do I need to work on at the gym to get a flatter stomach?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Focusing on working all areas of your core will help to strengthen your stomach. Some of the main ar...
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Transform YOU: Squat to Row