How do I perform a reverse crunch with incline?

Lie on an incline bench with your hips and knees bent at a 90 degree angle.  Grab a stable object for support, draw-in your navel and contract your glutes.  Lift your hips off the bench while bringing your knees toward your chest.  Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

What is a good exercise to strengthen my abdominals?
A good exercise to strengthen the abdominals is the prone iso-ab, or plank, exercise. Perform this e...
Is there a way to tighten my belly without using my neck? 
Yes there is, you can perform the prone is ab hold, which will not require you to flex your neck at ...
How should I do hyperextension exercises?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Here's how to do hyperextension exercises: Hyperextension: Begin by lying prone in a Roman chair ...
What is a good core exercise besides sit-ups?
BOSU Planks with variations are great core exercises. These challenging core exercises are great...