What is a good exercise to help me see definition in my upper abs?

A good exercise to help you see definition in your upper abs is the standing cable crunch.  To perform the standing cable crunch, follow the technique described below. Stand in front of and facing away from a cable column with your feet pointed straight ahead and shoulder-width apart and the knees slightly bent.  Place cables over the front of the shoulders and hold hands at chest level.  Make sure to draw-in the belly button, squeeze the butt muscles and tuck the chin while crunching the upper body forward moving the ribs down toward the hips.  Return the upper body to an upright position and repeat as necessary.  Alternatives to the standing cable crunch are the ball crunch or floor crunch.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
What Is a Good Exercise to Flatten My Belly?
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?