How can I get defined ab muscles?

The best way to get defined abs will be to lower your body fat. In order to successfully lower this you must burn excess calories which will result in weight loss and fat burning. Beyond burning calories, you must focus on what you eat. To truly achieve defined abs, truly focus on what you eat. Eating sugar and food high in fat will not be the best choices. Focus on lean proteins, nuts, seed, fruits, and vegetables. If you want more definition then focus on eating more vegetables as compared to fruits. Again, sound nutrition will be your key to a defined midsection.

All forms of dancing are good workouts. Dr. Oz welcomes hip hop dancer Shawn T. in this video and gets some tips on getting rock-hard abs from hip hop dancing.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
Besides looking awesome, what is a benefit of having strong abs?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Your question is awesome and a great one to ask.  Strong abdominal muscles will play a huge role in ...
How do I target my abs/core?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Your abs/core is being worked each an everyday.  When you stand up, your core is working to keep you...
What Are Some Exercises I Can Do for My Abs?