How can I get defined ab muscles?

All forms of dancing are good workouts. Dr. Oz welcomes hip hop dancer Shawn T. in this video and gets some tips on getting rock-hard abs from hip hop dancing.

The best way to get defined abs will be to lower your body fat. In order to successfully lower this you must burn excess calories which will result in weight loss and fat burning. Beyond burning calories, you must focus on what you eat. To truly achieve defined abs, truly focus on what you eat. Eating sugar and food high in fat will not be the best choices. Focus on lean proteins, nuts, seed, fruits, and vegetables. If you want more definition then focus on eating more vegetables as compared to fruits. Again, sound nutrition will be your key to a defined midsection.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How do I perform arm and leg lifts?
You can do opposite arm and leg lifts in two ways:Quadruped opposite arm and leg liftsPrimary muscle...
How do I perform a ball reverse crunch with rotation?
Lie with your back on a ball with your hips and knees bent at a 90 degree angle.  Grab a stable obje...
Is There a Way to Tighten My Belly Without Using My Neck?